- Be between 10 and 17 years old.
- Have talents in singing and dancing.
- To be available from mid-July to the end of August.
- Have a good grasp of both English and French as the songs will be recorded in both languages.
- Pay a $1 fee in order to confirm your parents' agreement, which is payable by credit card. This dollar is equivalent to an online signature.
- Submissions close July 31st at 11:59 p.m.
- For more information, please write to INFO@ATTACHE-TA-TUQUE.CA
- Apply by filling the form below and by submitting a video of your performance of an a capella song before the due date. The song performed must be chosen from the tracklist of the La Guerre des tuques 3D album.
Audition Process Before Panel
Only the contestants selected for the audition before a panel will be contacted.
The contestants will be selected according to their talent, their personality, and their determination in order to put together a unique and varied group. The panel will be composed of song and dance professionals, as well as of the producers of the animated series. Together, they will watch each video and select the candidates who will take part in the audition before a panel and in the reality TV show!
The candidates will have to show up at a precise date and place in order to take part in their audition before a panel. If this becomes a web project, the contestants will be asked to audition in Montreal or Ottawa. If this becomes a TV project, the contestants will be able to audition in Quebec city, Montreal, Ottawa, or Toronto.
The number of contestants selected for this audition will depend on the final format the project will take (web or TV). The contestants who will have been selected will receive a recording of one the the songs featured in the series in order to prepare themselves for the next step.
Each audition will last from 5 to 10 minutes. The contestant will perform the song and participate in a bilingual interview. Better to arrive prepared!
Reality TV Show
The reality TV show will follow the contestants throughout the adventure of the ATTACHE TA TUQUE ! : Le Band contest! We’ll see the auditions, the preparatory song and dance workshops, as well as the semi-finale and the finale! The last episode will reveal who the five members of the band will be!
This is the experience of a lifetime!